READY FOR FALL! MY RECOMMENDATIONS

Leave a Comment
Autumn is around the corner which means darker tones for makeup! In this post I will be sharing my favourite products for lips, cheeks and eyes...maybe some nail colours too. The products I will be posting about don't only look great but they last all day! Perfect for Autumn.


Personally I LOVE matte skin with flushed cheeks for the fall but I like creating more of a highlighted cheek bone, brow bone and cupids bow for others. My fave highlighters are Topshop Glow dust in Radiate - it is a loose powder - If you have oily skin I suggest using a powder highlighter. Topshop Glow highlighter polish is more of a cream highlighter so this would be great for dry skin, it gives the perfect snowy/dewy highlight look. TheBalm Cosmetics Mary Lou Manizer highlighter - STONG highlight! BB+Illumination by Gerard Cosmetics - LOVE THIS, IT LOOKS GREAT UNDER OR ON TOP OF YOUR FOUNDATION, WORKS GREAT FOR STROBING. *TIP* Apply highlight on temples of forehead and connect with cheekbone to get the strobing effect.



Flushed Cheeks for fall 
Matte cream blush look great on the apples of the cheeks. My all time faves are Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse Blusher in Plum, Cargo cheek activator in rose flush - OMG! do they still sell this? I'm trying to find out but it gives the most beautiful flushed look! It is a white cream but changes colour to compliment your skin tone! Topshop Cream Blush in Flush - gorg peachy tone and is matte! NYX cosmetics stick blush in Pink Lotus. Cream blushers are great for people who barely have time to apply a full face of makeup, they are multi purpose and easy to use, you can build the colour up or tone it down depending on how you feel, mosdefinitely a must for all make-up bags!



Perfect tones for all skin types - I dare you to try them!
Barry M Gelly Hi Shine in Vega Cherry Red,  Kiko Cosmetics Intensely Lavish lipstick in 06 Melodious Wine, Nars Velvet Matte Lip pencil in Deep Aubergine, Kat Von D Everlasting Lipstick in Black cherry,  Dior Lipstick in Black Tie, MAC Cyber lipstick last but not least Wet N Wild Lipstick in Vamp It Up.




Always line your lips with a lipliner that's closest to your lipstick shade when using a dark lip colour.

NAIL IT!
Matte dark nails are so fall! The thing I love most is that I can recommend the same nail colours for everyone during autumn because they go with all skin tones. Here are some of my faves;

Barry M Matte Nail Polish in Burgundy Crush 
Nails Inc Hyde Park Court Gel Effect Nail Polish
Rimmel Nail Polish in Black Cherries
Essie Nail Polish in Decadent Dish
Leighton Denny Nail Polish in Graycious 

I have linked each product, just click the brand nail and it will direct you to where you can purchase :)

I hope you enjoyed this post and are GLAM ready for this fall. 
Fyza xxx





SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig